Saturday, April 7, 2007

Donations


HI, welcome to


Natural Twins



In the spirit of giving back what has been given to us I intend to auction donated items. I will be selling preemie clothes and chemo hats because...




My twins were born prematurely and had to spend a small amount of time in the hospital during their first month, where the smallest was given a homemade blanket. She had trouble suckling at first but after 3 weeks of intensive care grew strong enough to come home. Right after she came home...



My mom ended up in the local VA hospital for cancer treatment and low-and-behold, they sent her to the same hospital where my babies were so well taken care of.



I will make items to give including blankets, hats, sockies. Your donations go for supplies as well as getting the items there. Monetary donations are made occassionally, also (usually to the oncology department since they don't get as many items).


Thank you for helping!!!




Contact me if you would like to donate an item or auction an item for donation