Sunday, June 17, 2007

Services

Services

I offer services of natural health consulting. The most important thing I can offer is listening. Next I can offer fertility help, prenatal health consulting, doula assistance, nutritional advice, postpartum help, breastfeeding assistance, natural remedies and information.

Please call for fees. Insurance not accepted yet.

Credentials

I have been studying natural health remedies, midwifery, and psychology at home for 4 years. For the last year I have been enrolled at Indiana Business College for Medical Assisting merely to have someone else to prove I know what I have learned. All I have left to take are the externship classes which include the clinical work (the only thing of which I wouldn't do is draw blood as there is a lab nearby that takes most insurances) .

I have attended the births of 5 children, all my own. The first two were hospital births where I learned that there are other options than what you are routinely given. The last 3 children were born in my home unassisted by any medical person except myself.

The first of these three had a cord prolapse and a stop and go labor. The last two are twins that were both double footling breech preemies born at 35 weeks 1 day. All are healthy and had no complications from their birth experiences. You would be able and encouraged to meet them.